why do girls hate me?

mikeyboy22

• 1 year later...
Finally! A guy who gets it.

We DO like the nice guy. The guy who is a gentleman. The guy we can take home to meet the parents. The guy who we can rely on. The guy who makes us proud he's by our side....who has manners, who takes care of us when were down, who can make a bad day disappear with his smile, who doesn't cheat or lie, who keeps his promises, who dates us even when we've been together for 10 years. Thats who we want.

We also want that same man to take charge when he needs too. To protect us, to have the guts to be the MAN! Who isn't scared to stand up to the plate when the going gets tough!

I'm seeing a huge problem with this statement. You seem to only want a guy who will take care of your problems. How about you take care of your own problems, and if it gets out of hand, then maybe ask your man to help you out. You can't automatically think every guy is gonna take care of your mess. I'll tell you right now to take care of it yourself. About the guys who are jerks. Women are totally into jerks, Aholes, and other messed up guys. I gave up dating awhile back because I've had more crap happen to me because I thought that being in a relationship was where it's at, but it's a line of crap. If people don't like you, then f*ck them. People who think they are better than you just believe that you would steal their thunder. Don't stoop to their level. Be yourself, and don't give in to this stupid standard that people follow these days. And most of all, don't put up with anyone's crap at all. If you whip people into shape in the beginning, then you will get rid of the fakes and posers, and then the ones who stick around are really worth your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Women are just the same as guys same problems different bits. If you can make a friend with a guy you can make a friend with a girl. Plus, the more female friends you have the more females there will be around and girls like to talk, they will find out who you are and talk you up or set you up with are friend of theirs.

Archived