Am I Gay or Just Weird?

i'm a 19 year old girl. i haven't had that many girl friends as i was growing up, and even now. i've started going to college and have been meeting friends there. i've met this one girl that i think is pretty cool. but the weird thing is that i'm always thinking about her. not in a sexual way, just always thinking. i always think about what we would do if we hung out on the weekends or if we went shopping. i feel like i'm getting too obsessive. i wouldn't stalk her or anything like that. i don't know what's wrong with me. does this mean i'm gay, and if not, is it really really weird?

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have just managed to find someone that you can connect with and relate too, which is a very healthy thing to do. This could just be the start of a long lasting friendship where you have respect for someone and consider them and their feelings. These friendships tend to last the longest and mean the most. Go with it, enjoy the good times together and you'll be there for each other in the bad times. Its the way its meant to be.

• 2 weeks later...

just weird.

hehe..sorry..no, i just had to say that.

i say, what you're feeling is totally normal, although "normal" is not a very stable adjective..

umm..

yeah, well, i think you're intrigued with this girl, and especially if you've not had many friends in the past, you're excited with this new person in your life..

it is a good sign, it could mean a possible long-term friendship, or maybe, which is also a good thing, you might become attracted to her..

just remember nothing's normal, and everything's good

don't fret