It's been a month now what???

Well its been one month since my girlfriend and I broke up. I still want the same things, I want a second chance. I havent had an actual conversation with her in over 2 weeks, she has tried to start them but I dont let her, i say i have to go and leave. I told her that I didnt want it anymore and left one time. Her friend said that it made her mad, but she could tell that my ex was thinking, do you think it was smart of me to say that? I said it because I thought my ex thought that she had me and I didnt want her to think that. Basically its been a month and I still want her, do you think shes the same?

Hi JesseMac,

If you truly want her talk to her, let her know that you still want her. You don't know what she's really thinking, maybe she want's you back but if your both going to be stubborn by saying and doing nothing then nothing is going to happen and you'll probably end up losing her. I would suggest calling her up and ask if you and her could meet up for a talk about your current situation and is there any hope. I'm very sure that you'll get back together but someone has to make the first move, if she's not going to it might as well be you.

I wish all the best, i hope this has been of some help . If you want you can PM me if you need anymore help.

Inu Yasha

Thanks you for your advice I apreciate it. But, she knows how I feel, Im just giving her, her space and giving her time cause thats what she and everyone else said I should do. I want her to come to me but I dont no if she will, I think shes thinking that I will come to her and I dont want to goto her I want her to come to me. I think shes trying to play games with me. She might not be but I dont no for sure.

Your very welcome to the adivce. Right give her a call ask her how she is and ask her if she fancies doing something, your calling her your the one making the initial offer but it's up to her to decided whether or not she wants to come to you. If you love her and your willing to anything for her then even if you don't want to make the first move i would suggest doing show her that your in control and you know what you wan't and you thought that giving her some space was what she wanted and show that you were thinking of her intrests at heart.

Hope this has helped

Inu Yasha

If you want a second chance why are you not letting her talk to you? Please do not tell me your wondering why she is not calling you and chasing you! How many times would it take someone telling you I don't have time to talk and have to go before you got the hint that they did not want you? You were obvisouly upset. Its been a month. Its time to communicate and work it out.

You need to let her know that you are interested and ready to talk. Whatever you do, do not get upset and you must have an open mind and an attitude of that it is going to work out. Call her up, tell her that you want to see her. Who cares if she is waiting for you to call her. Do you want to be with her or not? If so stop playing games.

Not sure why yall broke up so I am only saying this based on what you posted.

Good luck to you.

Im not supriesed at all that she hasnt called or anything, I have never expected her too. I was playing games with her cause she was with me. She gives off the impression to everyone that shes stronger than she really is. Im affraid that if i call her, she'll think that im still having a hard time with the break up and she'll gain more confidence. Im fine but i know thats what she'll think so what do i do?