Sex during her time o' the month?

My gf is going through her period. She says that its really sensative and she bleeds and all. I know the whole deal about a period and such, but is it ok to have sex during her period? Any girls opinions on like does it or would it hurt to have sex during your period?

Yes it is messy but, is it wrong/bad or anything?

PS. We have before a bunch of times.... but there are times I wonder, is it different in some medical way?

Thanx in advance

ForAnother

OK first I'm going to say I'm NO expert on this, or really on anything, well maybe bass fishing...

But As far as i know..there isn't anything bad (medical side) of have sex while the women is on her period, Besides it may be painful for her..and also it would be sort of (lack of a better term) *Messy*.. I know when the girl is going threw it, she becomes more (again for lack of a better term) *horny*..

But hey! Us guys can't argue with that.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, as long as you stay *SAFE* meaning where a condom, or using a form of ebonics the term Strap Up than you'll be ok...

Unless of course you want some "Rug Rats"(kids) running around in the future.

There should be no bad side effects. If you don't like the mess of it, have her try "Instead". It is a feminine product (sold right in the tampon aisle). It looks like a diaphragm. You insert it in the vagina and it collects the blood in it. You can use it during sex. My ex bf said he could feel it and personally I prefer to do it without and just use a dark towel! Do realize that a girl can get pregnant during her period though, so make sure you guy are using some kind of bc!