Got my closure

I have my full story on another thread...

Sooo, I finally got my closure...dont really know if it helps, but all and all I got it...sorta.

My best friend works with his best friend and she told me knowing that Ive been doing really good at starting to not think about him as much. She asked me if I wanted to know...lol, no, but yeah

Anyway it's only been two months that we've been broken up, and almost a full month of complete NC.

And he HAS been talking to a girl...as i suspected, and he walked around the subject when I had confronted him. Anyway he's supposedly moving in with this chick and talking about marriage...I mean really?? After 2 months??

But whatever, I deserve better if that's the case!!

It just sucks feeling like Im not good enough to keep up the relationship even if I wasnt ready to move in...like Im not good enough to wait for.

When a person is ready to settle down, a person is ready to settle down and doesn't want to wait. I take my time and it's cost me a couple of serious boyfriends doing that. I don't regret it and neither will you. Just understand that he was ready and met someone who was on the same page as him. This says nothing about your worth.

When a person is ready to settle down, a person is ready to settle down and doesn't want to wait. I take my time and it's cost me a couple of serious boyfriends doing that. I don't regret it and neither will you. Just understand that he was ready and met someone who was on the same page as him. This says nothing about your worth.

True, but at the same time when we regained contact after he found out about my seperation, he knew from the start I was damaged and didnt even know if I was willing to get married again....which later on (four months into the relationship) I told him "I think I could see myself having a commited relationship in the future". And he seemed fine with waiting for me...in his words..."I dont want to rush things, I know you need some healing time".

So, what the heck??

Archived