need to boost his sex drive

I have been married for 7 years and love him very much ....but he has not sex drive at all, i have done everthing i can think of to boost him up ..but nothen at all , he tells me " I don't feel it " it is like when it comes to lovemaking he don't feel it at all .the drive that is ...i told him this is what i like , he does it for the first few times and then it stops. i would ask him what do you like , he says " i don't know " what would you like to see , he says " i don't know" .......two years ago i had a striper for his birthday , his drive was out the door, had a threesome (another girl) his drive was out the door, had another threesome ( another guy) his drive was low, i have another striper for his birthday (in 4 weeks ) .... what is the deal , i did ask him one time what would you like to see me do , he told me ," i would like to see you and another girl in the bed. " i have been thinking about it for a long time and i don't know if i should do it or not ..... i just need someone to tell me something. good or bad i just need to hear something ... i am tied of hearing , i don't know ....

Welcome to eNotalone waiting_04!!!

Sounds like you are doing the most you can do. I mean as a guy I would kill for my girlfriend to ask me "What do you want to see?"

A stripper AND a threesome?!?! god... umm what else could you do. It seems like maybe he is all "sexed" out. Like he has had enough to satisfy himself for some time. Maybe not making any sexual things, he will begin to get horny and want something. Check to see if he masterbates alot. I think that could be something that is holding him over.

As a guy when I masturbate I am able to think of anything, and make my own like "situations" in my head. Its a little more comfortable because I can take my time.... something you could do along with this, is see if he is masturbating, and offer to be his "subject." You know wear something sexy, lay on the bed while he sits in the chair. Then play around and do some sexual things. Make sure you are showing him that you enjoy doing it too. I find it to be really hot...

Of course there are many different things you can do... I forget this website, but someone mentioned it and I had looked at it one time, but I forgot it. It was like sexguide or something like that. It was really good. Try searching the net (as I am sure you have).

Maybe a moderator has a good suggestion...

Good luck, post again if you have any other questions.

For Another

thank you for your reply , i don't think he masturbate's just to hold him over. whene i kiss him on the neck it don't do anything for him , kissing him on the chest don't do anything for him , whene i kiss him anywhere it don't do anything for him at all , he does not have a sex drive it take a lot to just for me to get him to think about sex ... this is how bad it is . if you see a pretty size 6 girl walking down the street and was heavey on the top would you stand up and say HELLO, well he don't, all he does is , she is pretty and a nice set of boobs .... i have not yet found for done anything that will make him stand up and say HELLO ...i don't know what eles to do ..........

I know someone who is the same way, absolutely no sex drive. This does not mean he is not caring or affectionate, he just has no sex drive, he told me so. However this is untrue, his sex drive is unaturally high, he just doesn't know it. He is a martial artist and takes all of his aggressions out in training, which leaves him feeling better.

You see, sex in men is driven by...well...anger. In med. science, they say that it is testosterone that makes men aggressive, also it's that pent up aggression/testosterone that creates our sex drive, and makes it ultra high.

So your husband may be lacking in testosterone. This does not mean that he sucks in bed or anything, it just makes him less inclined to want sex. Fortunately, there is a solution (if this is the case) He can join the gym and work out, which helps boost sex drive, also, renting violent movies would help, not sex related, action movies. It's in us to be violent, and those of us guys who are not turned on by watching one guy beating down on another, well...are not guys.

Anyways, try it out, see if it works.