I have never cum inside her, I can't

Okay, look. The male reproductive organs work on a pressure system. So if you just keep going then you're going to cum eventually. Also, if you make it your goal to cum inside her, it's not going to happen because you create mental pressure for yourself, making you nervous that you won't and then really will be incapable. Finally, look on the bright side, at least you know that you are not going to pre-cum and finish before she does.

My friend's boyfriend had the same problem.. still does. So don't think you're the only one. I would say masterbation has a *LOT* to do with it.

I'm a girl.. but this is just what I've heard from my boyfriend and some of my guy friends. They tell me masterbation is great, but there is no way that it can be compared to sex. So you'd think you'd get turned on more by sex since it makes you feel good. Do you usually cum outside of her, or just not at all?

I would say to do all the other things that other people have suggested like using lubricant when you masterbate.. see if you can cum then. But I'm sure there's not too much you can do, and tell your girl to take it easy.. it's not so much your fault

• 2 months later...

There are a lot of different positions that you can try that might just be the stimulation you need. Also you might ask her to be the aggressive one in the lovemaking. Does she wrap her legs around you & pull you deeper inside? Let her lay down with both of her legs tight together & enter her getting a much tighter hold on your d!ck. Put on a condom & try anal sex.

do u just go straight to sex? y not try fore play to ensure ur entirely turnd on. u r probably starting to worry about it so much that the pressure on u is causing the problems to worsen. remember ur just trying to have fun, if u have fun whether u cum or not im sure it will happen eventually!gd luck