This all <mod edit> sucks.

male2008

Ok

So basically Im coming out of a long relationship and a very difficult one.

Now I went out on the town with my friends. It just sucked ass.

I feel sad and unhappy.

I miss my girlfriend. Not her personally. But having a girlfriend. I just must ask are girls getting cheaper and . Where are the good girls. I almost feel like getting back with my ex. I mean ok we werent working out and seemed unhappy, but if this is the selection out there it sucks ass.

I feel like, ok I had it bad, but it could be worse. Especially if that is the selection skanks and cheap girls.

What do I do? I mean is this a sign that mabey I had it ok, even if it wasent perfect? or should I keep looking for that one special one that I will fall in love with?

So what go back and face a semi good existense or take my chance of skanks and cheap girls hopeing to find that one diamond in the rough.

Im a good guy, I take care of my family, I help out, Im faithfull and helpfull. So It just sucks. I deserve a good girlfriend but this sucks if this is the selection out there

Feeling down and out.

so instead of hanging out at a bar...go volunteer for something you believe in and meet "good girls" there or join some local dining out group or club that revolves around one of your interests. You won't meet anyone who is honest, family oriented, and who dresses modestly if you have a bad attitude, though. If you think all women except your ex are cheap and skanky, that will only be who you meet, or you will seriously turn off worthwhile women.

I miss my girlfriend. Not her personally. But having a girlfriend.

So what go back and face a semi good existense or take my chance of skanks and cheap girls hopeing to find that one diamond in the rough.

No you don't want to settle. It won't last and you'll be miserable.

There are some great girls out there. You have got to be patient.

thanks for the advice, I just fell really bad, You guys are right I need to change my attitude and remember that there are some good girls out there.

Hopefully I will find one.

Its just funny how much I dont like being single, I love being in a relationship. But I actually think given my past relationship I need to be alone mabey to become happy with my self before I can become happy with someone else.

Ok I actually went to church to day and prayed. I asked god for a sign. I also prayed for my wellbeing and my family.

then after church I went to the store, and there I hit it off with this beautifull girl.

I know that its diffrent what you can read from it, but the feeling I got straight away was ok this is a sign. there are plenty of good looking woman and good ones.

So Im feeling alot better there must be one out there for me thats nice, sweet and goodlooking. I will be happy with

Its just funny how much I dont like being single, I love being in a relationship. But I actually think given my past relationship I need to be alone mabey to become happy with my self before I can become happy with someone else.

I'm glad you're feeling better, not all of us are bad!! - Sometimes, readjusting to life after a breakup can be tough, and not everyone enjoys being single at first. When I broke up with my last ex I hated being single, and it was like that for months. But eventually, I grew to love myself and the single life was pretty good. So there is a positive side of singledom, it's not all that bad. The positive attitude definitely helps!

i wanna stop the sigleness as well, and tried to look for a guy throught internet, bz in reality, i dont know how to creat a love, im a little shy... And as the hurt i got in previous relationship, in my eyes, honest guys are less ..... Hope i will get a nice guy soon ..

i wanna stop the sigleness as well, and tried to look for a guy throught internet, bz in reality, i dont know how to creat a love, im a little shy... And as the hurt i got in previous relationship, in my eyes, honest guys are less ..... Hope i will get a nice guy soon ..

wnds, which part of China are you from? i am also from China. I am in SZ. what makes you feel that you wanna look for love on the internet?

Archived