Lesson learned

Supa_gurl

I'm sorry you have been hurt, especially this time of year.

For some the word love is thrown around like a tool in a relationship. They take it out and use it when needed but it really doesn't mean that much to them. True love, real and lasting love is not a word but a gut wrenching feeling from deep inside that in reality has no words to describe.

When someone tells us "I Love You" our hearts want to believe so badly that our minds somehow don't get a say in what is happening.

I know you are hurting but please don't paint us all with the same brush. Believing there is true unselfish and undying love for us is something we cannot afford to let go of.

((HUGS))

lost

oh ENA has been great to me. I am glad I could come here to post this vent. I hate hurting on the holidays too, I am trying my hardest to stay positive.

How is this for a positive note? How about we just stuff all these bonehead men in oversized stockings and ship them off to the North Pole with Santa Claus tonite.

Problem solved! hehehehe

How is this for a positive note? How about we just stuff all these bonehead men in oversized stockings and ship them off to the North Pole with Santa Claus tonite.

Problem solved! hehehehe

I am all for it! Lost can stay here because he is nice, but the rest of them can become Santa's elves for all I care.

You know just the right things to say

I will help load them up if you want.

Ladies you know there are good men out here. Please don't give up.

I see Tex changed his name. Merry Christmas Tex!

I am all for it! Lost can stay here because he is nice, but the rest of them can become Santa's elves for all I care.
You know just the right things to say

I will help load them up if you want.

Ladies you know there are good men out here. Please don't give up.

I see Tex changed his name. Merry Christmas Tex!

Yeah.....He is trying to throw us all through a loop.......

Off to the pole he goes too! LOL

Hey girl I was going to get you a winning season next year for Christmas but if you are going to ship me off I guess I will give to a Detroit fan LOL

No, not you! heheh.....Ok, I will retract my post....No shipping off of the men. Besides, who would I talk football with.

Sorry, Supa didn't mean to hijack your thread..

we can still ship them off.

Listen, don't ever give up just because you are hurt and down right now. If he let you go and made you feel this way then I can't believe he really loved you. You have to learn to judge if he means it when he says it.

I have never been able to utter those powerful words from my lips for anyone. Even those I felt something towards them but recently theres someone in my life I can say it to. Only problem is the time is not suitable to use the word and it hurts to keep it inside.

Please, don't lock yourself up and hate all guys...Just hate him because we aren't all the same.

Archived