V-Day Dance Friday-How should I approach her?

Joe509

i need some advice conserning a crush ive had for a while now. Im a sophomore and shes a freshman. She used to be in my class but isnt now but we talked sometimes. it was always fun talking with her because she always energetic and happy. Sometimes i would see her in the hall and i would say hi and nothin more than that. She came up to be while i was wit som of my friends today and said somthin but it was too loud for me to know exactly what she said . Shes really cute and has a great personality. Theres a Valentines Day dance this friday and i want to know how i can approach her. She mostly with her friends and i want to see if she wanted to go to the dance with me. How would i ask her? we havent had too much contact lately and not really close with her so i dont want to look desperate or anythin.(u know what im talkin bout guyz) im kinda shy.. it would really help me if theres anythin that would help me. Thanks in advance!

If it were me, I would man up dude. Have confidence, tomarrow is thursday if you havnt ask yet do it then. Dress nice smell good. Shes with her friends.. who cares walk up to all of them and be like "is anyone going to the dance tmr" full of energy and confidence and pop your question no one can say no to you! and if she does say no go to the dance anyways and just have fun with all the girls 8).

This right here is the is the best way to go, once you get yur confidence in momentum its hard to stop.

Another way is work the friend network, tell one of her friends that you think your going to ask so and so to the dance and that shes very cute and if you think shell say yes her friend will say maybe or somthing like that. then of course the girl will relay the message to all the other girls, giggles will be shared blushing will occur. then when you see your girl again you can take so and so aside from her friends and pop the question. shell know whats coming so it wont be weirded out by you taking her away from her friends. GOOD LUCK MAN!