Big V-day coming soon should tell all

Iwanthim

Well, Honestly I think the guy I am falling in love with does like me. But he did tell his sister that he isnt really for serious relationship but i do understand that. But at the same time I dont know if he knows I like him. When Laura and him are talking they talk about me. Well I told her she needs to say few things what I told her about him. So he starts to get the idea i do really like him So I was thinking maybe on saturday 14th i can email him and tell him what i really think about him. But I dont want him to think i am too pushing or think i am trying to rush things. Because he told his sister he is taking things causal. Everything is going great and i dont want to write this nice email to him and its fall apart what should i do?? what should i acutally can say without scaring him away

Email huh?

Why not get a card, not just any card, the card that you think best describes how you feel about him, then on the inside you should write something close to what you told us. That you really like him and wouldnt mind having the chance to be more than friends but at the same time you dont want to do anythng that would jeopradize your friendship.

"Everything is going great and i dont want to write this nice email to him and its fall apart what should i do?? what should i acutally can say without scaring him away" that is the best thing that you could say to him in my opinion.

Mail it to him or drop it by the house so your not around when he does read it, a card is something he can keep as a keepsake. It may make you feel a little weird if he doesnt respond to it but its better for you to tell him how you feel. Guys often i find dont respong right away, remember that they dont mature as fast as we do....

if you dont get it off your chest it will bother you until you do. If you dont tell him it will be hard for you to get over him. I didnt tell the guy i was interested in that i was interested in him for two years, he was my best friend and i couldnt do it. Now we have been together as a couple 2 years in June. Some stories do have happy endings. You just need to be willing to give him time to get use to the idea that you think of him more than a friend.

I do see thats great idea but the problem is he just got heart broken like about 4 months. thats the hard part. I know him for like 3 months now. I cant just go to his house he lives like 40 mins away. Yes, I agree if he doesnt write back I would be very heart broken. But I feel like I need to tell him that I do like him more than friends and maybe there will be chance for us sometime. But I dont know if I could send that card to his house yet. Maybe send him email card.

I know I have to tell him how i do feel i know that....

it's good that you do know that, and really that would be the best thing...

when you tell him, since your worried about how he may react just dont go into too much detail. I have found that alot of my friends make that mistake, they tell too much, they say things like, "im infatuated with yo blah blah blah!" and no doubt that will scare a guy, any guy. I wasnt aware that he has had his heart broken nor that he lived so far away. Just know that if it is meant to be it will work out in the end. He may need a little more time to get over his last relationship, and if you two were to start dating and he still had issues pretaining to that old relationship it would cause you two problems in yours.