Why would she act like this?

nthalley

This girl at the gym whom i know she's iranian.I have been through incidents with her where we have stepped on each others toes(i'n asian american so perhaps some cultural differences or racial issues )we have been through harsh incidents,she knows i am an addict have paranoia and anger issues(probably nothing to do with it but i have verbally berated her before for pissing me off and even one time she thought what i did was offensive and ran out.),but despite all i have done to her and her crap to me,she will still try to wave at me and smile be polite and cordial, mirror my actions and things of that nature etc..what should i make of this?good or bad?and why would she act like this? I'm confused as hell.

it can be that:

1. she just looks and smile at guys, you one of them and she forgets what you did to her!

2. she likes you.

3. It is all your imagination and you just LIKE TO THINK she mirrors your actions or smiles at you!

first two possibilities mean that she has no self respect and has to figure out she deserves better!

Archived