where to ask her out

Wait...are you asking her out somewhere on Valentine's Day or are you just taking her out on a date?

It depends on what your first date was. If it was like the movies, take a step further and take her to a nice dinner and romantic movie that SHE wants to see. Take a nice walk and get some ice cream.

Hope this helps!!!!!

yea im asking her out for valentines day and the 1st date was at the movies.

Ive thought of the walk and ice-cream but i dont think it would be that enjoyable since its freezing outside lol. O ya and its supposed to be like a big surprise so that y i dont knw where to take her.

so if any1 has any more suggestions it would rlly help me out

O I C...well thats pretty cute!! Anyway, yea don't do the movies again then. And sorry about the walk, I live in Arizona, so it's not really that cold here.

It's hard because I mean you're 16 (like me...well almost), so it's not like you're gonna do this extravagant thing ya know. Like I said, maybe dinner. I wouldn't go overboard. You're just asking her out, not to marry you ya know. But yea, girls do like good surprises. I say surprise her like go to her house with roses (perferably red because they mean love. And like take her to dinner or whatever and ask her.