Ask her out today.. but she..

aznboy88

Hey All, Today at school I asked out the girl I liked out to the dance. I went up to her, and said "hey, are you going to the Valentines dance?" she said "yea" then I asked her " I was wondering, do you want to go the dance with me?" She just walked away with a smile, and like pretend I never asked her anything. I asked her "so wassup?" (as in what is the answer, yes or no) Anyways.. Does this mean, I'm rejected? I'm really confused.. and dont know what just happened.. I was hoping a Yes or No answer from her. Well, I hope someone can help me out, Thanks.

You should ask her again and don't be indirect like this

"so wassup?" (as in what is the answer, yes or no)
Wassup can mean ANYTHING. You need to be more direct. Come out and say Do you want to go to the dance with me yes or no? If you get shot down, don't take it personally. Maybe she doesn't want a "date" for the dance. GOOD LUCK!

You said " I was wondering, do you want to go the dance with me?" She just walked away with a smile, and like pretend I never asked her anything.

I'm not great at knowing what this means all that well since I've never had a gf and fate is making me ask the girl I like out tomorrow. Let's see-what type of smile was it? Was it one of those sly smiles or was it a really big smile? Beec wrote a reply to someone else on how to ask a girl out and I think it works well. (post - link removed ) You can see what signs to look for and see if she gave any of those. My guess is that it looks good, although it seems rather sneaky on her part. Just be alert and you will be fine.