No Contact...Does it work???

bb13

I am thinking about having no contact with a girl that I like(and I'm pretty sure she likes me too, read my other posts to learn the situation). Will going NO CONTACT make her realize that she needs me in her life, figuring that she likes me? OR, will it ruin our really good friendship?

If anyone has any experiences or thoughts with this please respond.

Some1 suggested it in another forum. From what I hear, This method makes the person either realize they need you or are better off w/o you. I think this applies to my situation....I am not sure so I want to hear how it has worked w/ others.

I have read your other posts about this subject and have to tell you that I would not go with the no contact in your situation. You are going to risk losing her friendship. Take it easy and see where life goes. As for her b/f don't worry about him. He will make the mistake and try to make her chose between you and him and that my friend is not a good thing. Whatever you do don't make her chose. You will lose. Just relax and go with the flow. You are right in respecting her b/f, but sometimes things aaren't going as well as they appear and you just gotta do what you gotta do. Look don't risk your friendship over this, just be her friend and make the best of it. Me personally, I would go ahead and kiss her and deal with the repercussions later. I have been in the same situation many times with my besst friend, but it never hurt the friendship. Just go with your instincts and let what happens happen.

Here's how it works...........start it off like this

1.) AFTER HAVING A WONDERFUL UP BEAT telephone conversation, make sure that you get off the telephone first. END ALL TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS FIRST.

2.) Make sure that you end dates first.

3.) End you telephone conversations by saying....."I'll be callin ya" Then say "okay bye".

4.) Do not call her everyday....or visit her everyday. Try to contact her at least every 3 days - 4 days.

5.) If you're ever online at the same time she's online, do not IM her as soon as she signs on or as soon as you sign on. Wait at least 15 or 20 mins. Hopefully she will contact you first! If she does not, go ahead and contact her, but remember to end the conversation first.

Ending the conversation first and waiting 3-4 days to contact her will make you appear more mysterious. Women like mystery and they love to be challenged.

Never ask her if she misses you

Never tell her you miss her

Never tell her you love her, until she becomes your girlfriend.

I like the idea of temporary no contact but it would be hard because I have school with her. It is possible, though difficult, for me to avoid her. I have a couple questions though.

What should I do if she contacts me via texting, or w/e? Should I respond or act like I "missed" it?

If she asks why I havent talked, texted, called her(we normally text a lot in school), what should I say?...She has asked me that after less than a day of no texting.

DOES IT WORK? Has anyone done this and what was the out come?

Thank you for your advice