Maybe to live on

Regenesis

Well,I had 2 suicide attempts and I was ready to kill myself again,but i decide to live,not because in the future i will change and these problems will disapear,but because there are still things that can make me happy.

As I said,I know that I will remain virgin,just as I know that I will never socialize ok.But for example,I like videogames,movies and music,so at least I will have these thinks.As for a job,even if I can't socialize,I know many things on PC's,so I could probably find something on that(I am sure that I can,since I know perfectly 2 programing language and I can esily learn more).

So at least money wont really be a problem.I can use the money to pay for electricity heat and food,and the rest to buy better and better components for PC and videogames.This is how I see my life.I will stay all day in the house doing these things.I am not quite happy about that,since I will be alone and no-one will care about me,but its the best I have.Anyway,because I have the guts to kill myself,I can do that anytime,so this also gives me a feeling of freedom that makes me wanna live.

I also like to go out when it rains or its sunshine,since I love these.

All-in-all,there are still some things I can leave for.

You are still young my friend, still plenty more of life to live. Right now you do not like your situation, my recommendation is to view a bigger picture than what you feel right now. It is temporary and you will be able to work towards a better future. You need to realize that you can be social, that you can change and you are not powerless. I'm a big geek myself, not really social, but I have changed a lot throughout the years. I used to have the same mindset as you, but you never know what life throws at you.

Keep working hard and life will fall into place. Your life is never worth throwing away. I promise you, to give it time and you will not die a virgin. You just haven't had the opportunities and things like that take time. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18. I know how you feel, I had the same mentality, now I'm here because I got dumped. So, life isn't always black and white. Appreciate what you got now, you only have your youth once. Games are just a distraction to what you feel, it's okay to play games, but remember games are games and do not get lost in a fantasy world.

Focus on your future and invest in self improvement. If you like PCs, start looking into a school to further your education and make a living in something you enjoy doing. Life isn't easy, I'll be the first to tell you, but it is the greatest thing ever. You are experiencing a low right now, but you will feel a high one day and you will realize that it's worth living. So many people have it much worse than you and I, you have to stop looking at the glass half empty and start looking at it as half full.

you know what i will admit i am a dork, and i never thought i would find anyone. but i did and my partner is a dork but we love we each other that is what matters. one day you will find the same. When i found love it was not because i was looking. it was because it happened. and believe me your skills in computers will serve you well and is something to be VERY proud of! Not many people can learn what you have at such a young age. you are a human being and i feel that you are on a path to a wonderful life.

You're still very young, and I think you'll be surprised by life as it happens.

Chances are strong that you'll meet a wealth of people who love computers and games if you choose to go to university and major in that field.

I, too, am socially awkward, and it's caused me a lot of unhappiness, especially when I was your age. I promise you, things get better.

Archived