stopped "actively" seeking another gf. wow what a relieve!

hi all, so some of you may recall how i got dumped 2 weeks ago. i was really sad and stuff but starting from last friday i started to feel alot better. maybe it was cuz a local ski hill opened and i was snowboarding hehe.

before whenever i met a girl the first thing i thought of was "oh how can i pick her up" or etc etc. just a really one dimensional way of thinking. i really dont wanna spend my life chasing skirts. i started to act that way ever since i watched those brainwashing videos on how to pick up women.

anyways, now when i see a girl i just talk to her i just look for a good conversation, laughs, and etc. i stopped expecting anything. i dont start up random convos though. just if i meet a girl at my dance class and such. i also talk to guys too.

i still think about my ex but i dont feel sad or betrayed anymore. i just wanna enjoy life. being single is actually not that bad. more freedom to do things. less pressure and so on. i know one day the girl of my dreams will come along. when she finds me and i find her i will love her. but right now i wanna invest in myself and build myself to be a good person. hehe

thnx for reading.

Hey,it's great that you are thinking this way.True love will never be found through skirts etc.It goes a lot deeper than that.You know you are in love when the person you meet means more to you than life itself.You are on the right road................good luck!

thnx. you know what's funny tho? when i was still with my ex. even though when we were together i was happy but i wasnt really that happy in general. weird huh? but now that i got dumped, yes i'm a little sad but at the same time i'm happier than before. yeah i cant explain it. can someone explain? thnx

Congratulations on your new discovery!! Being happy on your own is a solid foundation on which we build all sorts of sound reltionships. You feel self-fulfilled as the source of happiness comes from what YOU are doing to you, not favours given by other people. You are the center of focus in your would. You are the ruler Thats why you are so relieved and light-hearted and happy.

Archived