my thoughts on breaking NC...

Yeah I didn't think there was another woman either until I ran into some really awesome pictures of them on facebook 3 days ago. Awesome like, doing the same things that he and I used to do together, with a little in-arms action to top it all off. I'm gonna throw up thinking about it. There really is no other explanation as to why he would have fallen out of love with me besides meeting this new co-worker of his. She's different (but is still short with dark hair like me...All I have to say is Nick you have major problems) and exciting? Really cause I thought I was too, but oh well. Jen, block him on fb, myspace, everything if you haven't already before you run into something like that cause I haven't been able to erase those sick images from my mind.

I unfriended him, his friends, and his family almost two weeks ago. But I think I am going to block him completely just to erase everything. I'm needing a fresh start.

Not letting go of my ex is holding me back from exploring life and seeing what else is out there. I'm 26, attractive, and I currently have a patient guy I met who is into me who I am keeping on a friend leash. I need to fully release myself and my feelings. I must not be afraid to love again. By loving, we always take risks.

My ex is a jerk right now, but those two years were wonderful. No one can destroy your good memories. Maybe in a few years I will be able to look him up and say, yes I pushed too hard, those two years were great. They taught me that I can love and I did. And hopefully I will be able to smile at that.

For now, though, he will be erased to let my heart fully heal.

Archived