Girl might like Girl.HELP

Me and this girl have been friends for over 4 years and she is gay, over a year ago she told me she liked me like "that" and it made me feel good in a way, but I'm not gay or Bi, maybe I wonder... Latley I feel like something is up..I have some sort of attraction to her, I'm not sure why and what draws me to her,, Should I talk to her about what's going on in my head or what???? I don't want her to tell allot of people cuz I have a boyfriend of over 2 years whom I love and will never cheat on. But I don't want him to know, cuz I don't need a fight when I don't even know these feelings I have for her...........HELP!!!!

Well, let's look at this from the view that you might, hypothetically, be attracted to a different guy than your bf, at some future time. If you are still dating the same guy, if you still love him, do you want to tell him that you have the "hots" for some other guy? Do you want him to tell you when he has the urge to go nail some other woman? I presume that the answer is no on both counts.

Is your attraction to a woman different? Possibly. He may not care if you spread yourself between him and another woman, because he does not se this as cheating. He may like the idea if you let him join in, and it's a threesome. But would you like that idea? Would you like the idea of sharing him with another guy? Unless, you can say he would not mind you experimenting and sharing yourself with a woman, then don't tell him, at least not overtly.

Can you bring up the topic? Sure, kid with him one day, ask him about the fantasy all men have to get two women. See how he reacts. How far can you take it to see if he would try it? Be careful, you want him explaining his feelings about it, not acting like you would consider it. Let him know towards the end of your kidding him about the big problems if you try the threesome, he is going to get left alone while the women go at each other and he is likely to see you too loose. Guys wants women who want them and act like the slut for them, but only for them. It's one of teh great contradictions of life.

Until then, keep it under your hat. Don't tell your bf, don't tell you gay friend, don't tell anyone. It's not that abnormal to have an attraction of two to someone of the same sex, and still be hetero. You know she likes you, you know it's "available" and you are probably curious.

I have brought it up that way with my b/f before, It's not about that, And Yes I guess I know she's available but not quite she has a girl friend, but she's from HELL. So I shouldn't talk to her about it, I'm not sure what it is about her but i find myself missing her allot I don't know if it's b/c we've been friends forever and i love hanging out with her, there are allot of things that piss me off with her also though....I'm not saying I'd even do anything with her, and I definatly won't leave my boyfriend, I can't keep this inside and I feel like I have nobody to talk to here...What now???

If you won't cheat, and your bf can handle it, maybe you can get it off your chest with him. She's not the one to tell because then you are at risk for her trying to take advantage of it. It would be best to find some one else besides her or your bf, if you really need to get it off your chest. However, I cannot tell you who. Maybe you can find a chat room and use it. Maybe someone here in the same position can pm you. I don't understand the compulsion to get it off your chest.