How do multiple orgasms work for girls?

Mantis

Research has shown that multiple orgasms are a myth. Female and male response cycles are very similar. Sexual stimulation gradually peaks, orgasm occurs, subsides, and then there is a resolution phase which lasts anywhere from no less then 8-10 minutes to up to 30 minutes or more. Any woman who appears to be having multiple orgasms in rapid succession is faking it, guaranteed. It is not physiologically possible.

Really? and who are the researchers? I'd love to read the paper. Because I do have multiple orgasms. It hasn't always been this way. It could be a fluctuation of hormones, age, partners. Who knows...multiple orgasms are NOT a myth. And I so don't need to FAKE IT..............EVER.

Maybe the researchers came up empty because you can't plan it and not every women gets them. Then, statistically, it might not turn up as nonsignificant when you look at raw numbers.

Ya know... those statistics could be skewed. There are possibly more women out there who are able to have multiple orgasm, but they are with partners who can't last for very long.

My "X"....from the time he entered couldn't go for more than 5 minutes TOPS... on a good day. Maybe a little longer if he'd been drinking. And hey...lets face it. I'm built like a ferrari..you just don't hop into a suped up sports car, turn on the engine and go full throttle. You've gotta warm up the engine. Let the engine warm up and the oils flowing. THAT's how you get the most out of your ferarri... and THAT's how you achieve multiple orgasms.

Great sex is like dining at a 5 star restaurant. If you want fast food.. then thats what you get fast food. Your appetite is appeased and thats about it.

Archived