How can you move on when see them all the time

I dated this guy for like 7 months and then the relationship ended on his note not mine. It's been about a month and I still can't get him out of my head. Anywho, well thing is we have the same friends I go to the same college with him I see him all the time. We are part of a group that I don't want to drop cause he's in it. Now sadly enough one of my good friends fell for him and she told she never would. He says he doesn't like her and isn't going to date, but he did lead her on bottom line. I'm tired of feeling this way about him he has so many flaws that I should see reason why I don't want to be with him. But I can't stop loving him I've known him for 6 years now and we have always been close and by dating him it has ruin our friendship. In my heart Ex-boyfriends or girlfriends can't be friends and he still wants to be friends. I know the only way to get over him is no contact, but that means I have to alter my whole schedule and everything, I feel he isn't worth that much to cause that much change for me can anyone give me advice to get over him without loosing my friends to him?

Hi creid.

6 years is a long time to know someone and yes it's definitely difficult after a relationship to be friends again. You're missing the good times you had with him, all the memories, and basically attached to him in so many ways.

Even if you have to alter your schedule and have no contact with him, wouldn't you be happier at the end?