her and my friend

JiMmIyZ

Last night one of my friends hook up with (pashed) the chick i like, i feel that it's really dog because at least she knew that i liked her and i'm not sure if he did or not. I am extremely jealous of this and i don't know exactly what to do but what i am going to do is tell him that i like her and tell her i love her (she hasn't heard it out of my mouth) and just want her to be happy and nothing more and see if she wants to go to the movies as a couple and not friends (we were planning to go to the movies)(also doubtful she'll want to go as couple) and even if she says no it'll be off my chest and i'll feel better. Am i doing the right thing?

No offense, you sound crazy! I mean your friend hooked with her, let it go. If she knew that you liked her than she probably, most likely would not have gone for your friend. You should refrain from saying you love her. Most females and men know the "you don't hook up with someone your friend likes," or "you don't date someone your friend has dated" its just how it is.

Interesting read. Why did you not say something to her earlier and how do you know what they did?

I heard through another friend who was with her earlier today and i was gonna say something to her yesterday but i got angry with something someone said and then i went out for a walk for an hour or so and when i got back she wasn't there

Archived