Need Alot of help with girls.

Let me state first that im not a virgin, ive done it once.i got a few questions so help. please answer in details

1. how do i get a girl wet?

2. my penis size is 6.5" long, and the girth is 5", i know size isnt everything, but the time i had sex the girl didnt even make a sound, she did say it hurt but she didnt moan or say anything that turned her on.

3. lets say if im alone with someone and they touch me or physically flirt with me, im very shy so how would i respond back to this?

4. when a girl says she feels "protected", "warm", "comfortable" when their cuddling or sitting close to you, is that a way of flirting, and how should i respond to this.

5. ive actually never fingered a girl in my whole life, how would i go about doing this?

Hmm. Ok i saw this in my friends book on orgasms. Step one, stimulate the clitoris(you do know what that is right? It is the lil nub right before the vaginal hole) You gotta massgage it until she starts to quiver and"ahhhh" then you go up to her nipples suck on them and give them a lil bite(not to hard now, you are not a baby) Then she gets even more sensation. Step 2 insert your Dick,cock, penis or what ever you want ot call it.(i call mine the one eyed texas monster) into the vagina thrust for about 5 mins until she starts to quiver again, dont forget to stimulate the clitois also and suck on the nipples giving her a true fantasy! Steap 3 change your posistion and do the same thing you did in step 2. Now for step 4, the most crucial step there is. Take your index and middle fingers and go insider her vagina and make a "come here" move with your fingers until you get the "g spot" all hard firm. Note* the gpot varies on all women but remains in the same basic location( if the woman were to be laying down on her back it would be towards the front side of the vagina. If this method doesnt work then i am a ture failure. But when it does work she is all tight and moany and all tingly and crap. She will start to excrete "clear cum" and have a dazed look in her face. Once you do this she will be hooked.

But dont forget to always where a condom.

As to your first question, "how do i get a girl wet?" Umm, okay first off… Your gonna want to kiss her for at least 15-20min, to get her to relax… Then slowly kiss downward her neck, her breast, then her stomach, and down to give her oral… As your giving oral, watch how she reacts, this will tell you how she likes to be pleased… You might then want to take your fingers and go in, massage her clit… After this she is most likely ready for you… As to the second question, it just takes sometime, & experience... You might want to massage her clit, while having intercourse, & try different positions.... To the fourth those are all good sayings, and yes it is a way of flirting, but it also describing feeling... Like you can respond by saying, 'I love having you in my arms.' or something like that...