What can I hold onto?? :(

ilovethatgirl

I hate my life so much... the girl I loved, who I thought loved me, has cheated on me five times, had sex three out of those five times, and then when I got paranoid, told ME to get the hell out of her life like it was MY fault...

....I miss her so goddamn much... it sounds crazy I know, maybe I am crazy, idk, all I know is I dont see any point in going on without her...

...her ex, who she got back together with three months ago and neglected to tell me about, just send me a facebook message saying how great and happy she is with him now that I'm gone... I blocked the bastard, but its too late, the damage is done... HELP ME... I am THIS close to hanging myself...

You think that's worth killing yourself for? try this My wife of 12yrs told me she no longer loves me and wants a divorce. We have 2 kids. My point? Your only 16 this is not the worst thing in life. You will have more GF and move on. I know it hurts and you feel like there's nothing else but if there is. Hurt, get mad and move on. You have so many things to expreince still.

Life seems like it sucks now, but dude you're 16. You have SO MUCH ahead of you. Life is what you make it. You can choose to make it great, or you can spend your life miserable. It's up to you.

I can tell you from personal experience, that guys that were my teen boyfriends, I thought I loved so much and we would be together forever. Unfortunately, it just doesn't usually work out that way. And you know how you think you will always be sad over her, like you'll always love her, and if you can't have her you don't want anyone?

Psssssssh. That won't last long, trust me. One day you will look back and laugh. Trust me. I do.

You think that's worth killing yourself for? try this My wife of 12yrs told me she no longer loves me and wants a divorce. We have 2 kids. My point? Your only 16 this is not the worst thing in life. You will have more GF and move on. I know it hurts and you feel like there's nothing else but if there is. Hurt, get mad and move on. You have so many things to expreince still.

Exactly. There is always someone out there worse off than you are.

Archived