Guy's first time

i'm 20 years old and still a virgin, my girlfriend is 19 and is not.... was wondering if anyone had any tips or anything? i'm nervous as all hell cuz our relationship is getting very serious and i know the big night is comin sometime soon, and i have no expierence with girls beyond kissing

Make sure to have protection and that she is libricated before you get to the business of penetration.

Don't have high expectations on your performance or hers, just like everything else you'll get better after more practice.

Know that your feelings for her will change after the act. Her feelings will be different too.

I don't think there's anything anyone can tell you about technique, its more a learned or natural trait. Just remember to do it when you are ready and don't allow yourself to feel pressured by anyone because you're going to have to remember this night forever. There is one thing that I can say, be gentle! That is most guys mistake. Ask questions, no matter how weird or embarrassing. It can only help you to further your knowledge. And pay attention to her reactions when you do certain things. If you hear her making good noises like she's really enjoying it, then keep doing it. Just try to please your mate, its not always about having an orgasm. Happy hunting

Hi kobra,

I am a guy, 30 now and I hope that my suggestions will be helpful to you.

I really like laadied's suggestions. Yes, first priority is that YOU have to be ready. Don't let this situation pressure you. As far as your concern about your first time and her not making love the first time: I wouldn't worry over it. May be it's even a good idea to talk to your girl about this. At least she will be a little more patient with you and understands you. May be she even offers to help you and guide you, which would be very helpful indeed.

Here's a few suggestions when you feel you're ready: don't eat too much before. Feeling full takes away the enjoyment. Take your time. Caress her... touch her... massage her (use massage oil, she'll definitely like that), whisper to her how beautiful she is and how much you want her. Those things will help you and her.

Last but not least: USE PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this was of help to you. Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

Okay, don't listen to swingfox and his wacky romance suggestions. It probably won't involve a big romantic occasion and lots of massaging, it will be spontaneous. The only tip you need is to be rythmic with your thrusts - don't be randomly fast and slow, girls hate that.

There, that is the only suggestion you need. Everyone knows how to have sex, it's instinctual... just keep a good medium rythm and she'll be happy. You don't have to be all fancy and stuff. Good luck.

As long as you have reasonable expectations for what sex will bring then age shouldn't matter that much. If you are within 5 years of each other, like 17 and 22, you could be in similar places at your life. Life is an adventure and you shouldn't be overly cauteous or overly risky, either extreem is likely to have drawbacks.

Be good to him and teach him to love you and respect you and you will do just fine!

Thanks for the help everyone, i've been really worried about this for some time. I talked with my girl last night and she for all intents and purposes said she would be more than happy to be my "teacher" lol! i'm definitely gonna come back to this forum tho whenever i need some help. thanks again everyone.

• 3 months later...

on the last post, i think that if you care about the person, and you are their first it's not a bad idea. my boyfriend is a few years older than me, and i was his first, but he wasnt mine. this is the only sex that has ever MEANT anything to me ever.....so i enjoy the fact that i was his first even if he was older than me!