need advice on getting back with my ex.

ok about a month ago i broke up with my girlfriend. the reasons where me not trusting her enough. this guy mike was calling her and they where hanging out not alone though. when i broke up with her i said some very mean things that i shoulent have. after about two weeks of not talking i relizied that i was being very selfish person about the whole intier thing. i love her with all my heart and i would do anything for her. i have changed alot sense the brake up. i called her and competly opened myself to her. she talks to me but she tells me that she needs time to find herself and that she is enjoying herself. she tells me that im am still a very important person in her life and that she stills cares for me alot. but she doesent want to talk to me everyday. i understand this and its very hard for me not to call her everyday. this past week i found out that she likes this guy named kurt and has kissed him a couple of times. this complely crushed me. i am now very depressed and i dont know what to do. i want to her to take me back and i would do anything for it. any andvice on this will help me very much.

Confidence and having great self esteem will make you more desirable. Remember that time is your friend, not your enemy...thereforeee take some time out for yourself, stop focusing on her, and you will be amazed by how much more attention your ex (and other girls) give to you. You sound like a very caring guy...maybe your ex is not ready for a relationship yet? Are you a Christian? If so, pray that what ever God has planned for you will come because God's plans for us are always better than the plans we make ourselves.

I understand my bf and I are going through a similar scuffle about a girl callin him 24/7. I understand your feelings. Try to make it up to her.

Ask her out! If she says no, then ask her for some coffee or tell her that you want to just talk or do/plan something she loves to do. Try to show her that you are trying to fix things. Let her know about your revelations and tell her that you are sorry.

Let her know how much you love her!

That is the best advice I can give you.

so by showing her that i have a good self esteem would help out alot. i can admit that about everytime we talk i cry alot. i try not to but its really hard. i dont want to lose her to this other guy. i tell her that i love her every time we talk and that i will wait to the end for her. is that a bad thing to say???

Ryan,

DOnt make the mistake that we all make. Stop talking to her, dont get mushy, enough of the I love you's, I miss you, we need eachother, we were suppose to name our kids joe and mary, ENOUGH.

THey decided to breakup with us, and we are the ones losing our diginity our respect. For what. For someone that supposebly loves us. No way!

I wish I was thinking the way I am currently the day she dumped my butt. Things would be much different.

No contact. If you keep calling her then you will DEFINITELY lose her. Stop calling, that is the only worth wild advice any of us can give you.

We I first was dumped by my ex, I cried like a child, I babbled on and on and on. Called her all the time. It was terrible. I would shoot myself after I spoke to her. I felt horrible. Dont do what I did, you will regret it. I promise.