My E-mail to a Woman! Is it okay?!

routerx

Hi,

Last evening I met up with a terrific woman. I mean, she is amazing. I found out she is interested in me as well. She passed her e-mail to a friend of mine who then passed the e-mail on to me after I asked for it. So, all I have to work with right now is an e-mail address, no phone number.

What do you think of this e-mail?! Help?

-----------------

To: Joy

Hi Joy,

It was nice speaking with you yesterday and getting to know you better. I have to admit to doing a little detective work today by asking Brenna for your contact information. She was kind enough to send me your e-mail address.

I know that you rarely go to Sunday services or NNS events, so I'd like to know if you would be interested in going out on our own. I don't normally do this via e-mail, but this is what I have to work with right now!

So, if you are interested in getting together this weekend, just send me your phone number and I'll give you a call. I'd really like to get to know you better.

Have a good evening,

-Dave

Not bad, but I would cut it down just a bit and edit it to mkae it mroe forceful (Instead of saying "It was nice speaking to you" say "I enjoyed talking with you." You don't want to "speak to" a woman, but "talk with her" and "I enjoyed" is much simpler and direct. Anyway, this is what I'd say instead:

To: Joy

Hi Joy,

I enjoyed talking with you yesterday and getting to know you better. Today, I did a little detective work today and asked Brenna for your contact information. She was kind enough to send me your e-mail address.

I don't normally do this via e-mail, but this is what I have to work with right now! So, I'd like to know if you would be interested in going out on our own.

If you are interested in getting together this weekend, just send me your phone number and I'll give you a call. I'd also be happy to give you my number. I'd really like to get to know you better.

Have a good evening,

-Dave

Hope you don't mind the editing. If it went already, it went.

Thanks for your input. This is what I sent:

My only regret is that I didn't send her my phone number, but I guess that's okay because I don't want her to think that she needs to call me first, I'd be happy to call her first and do the work on getting closer to her.

Hi Joy,

It was nice talking with you yesterday and getting to know

you better. I have to admit to doing a little detective work

today by asking Brenna for your contact information. She was

kind enough to send me your e-mail address.

I know that you rarely go to Sunday services or church events

due to work obligations, so I'd like to know if you would be

interested in going out on our own. I don't normally do this

via e-mail, but this is what I have to work with right now!

So, if you are interested in getting together this weekend,

just send me your phone number and I'll give you a call. It

would be nice to get to know you better.

Have a good evening,

-Dave