kegel excersizes/gspot -- help!!?

idls

I am so lost on g spot orgasms and stuff, I know all the stuff I need to know. I posted a thread earlier and got good responses

but I was wondering if doing kegel excersizes has anything to do with it? If I do them alot will that increase my chances a bit more on top of everything my bf needs to do for me to have one

also, when I have like clitoral orgasms from him (me being on top) or our vibrator on my clitoris when we have sex...or just me masturbating, I always squeeze inwards when it's in the doing of bliss? [i know for a gspot you feel like you have to pee and you kind of push out and have the best feeling of your life lol (never had one

Do I have to train myself to push out? it feels really good to like squeeze in with my vagina(?) muscles when I achieve the clitoral orgasm.

thanks in advance

Uhh what are kegel exercises?

Also, I'm pretty clueless myself. I don't think I've EVER had a orgasm from penetration alone. My boyfriend can easily give me a clitoral orgasm but has never "hit my gspot".

Well, okay there was one time where I was ontop and I came but the orgasm wasn't intense or anything. So I don't know what the hell that was.

Kegels exercise and make strong your pelvic floor muscles and should be done all the time and especially after having a baby. It helps you to be able to control your bladder better and improves sex. I do not know if it helps a G spot. The G spot is a bit of issue on the front wall of the vagina with a lot of nerve endings. The orgasm from that location is more intense than the clitoral. Do not worry about not orgasming from penetration most women can't.

kegel excercises for men and women are similar but i believe the purposes are different. for men we practice them so we can hold back from ejaculating to prolong the session but for women its mostly for when having sex with the guy you can squeeze your muscles and it feels tighter for him and you.

try having a vaginal or gspot orgasm yourself first. then try with your boyfriend. the gspot is a spongy area about quarter to half inch the upper part of the vagina. certain positions can target it better than others. like girl on top or girl laying flat on stomach while he is on top.

kegel excercises for men and women are similar but i believe the purposes are different. for men we practice them so we can hold back from ejaculating to prolong the session but for women its mostly for when having sex with the guy you can squeeze your muscles and it feels tighter for him and you.

try having a vaginal or gspot orgasm yourself first. then try with your boyfriend. the gspot is a spongy area about quarter to half inch the upper part of the vagina. certain positions can target it better than others. like girl on top or girl laying flat on stomach while he is on top.

yeah I know, I just wasn't sure if it helped out a little

the thing is, Idon't get that aroused when I am by myself so I don't think I'd be able to have a gspot orgasm by myself.. but that's also me being negative too lol

I know where the gspot is I think, once when I was on top of him it felt like I was going to pee really bad, but for some reason even though I knew I got a little scared. But I think he came or something idk

thanks for the help though

Have you tried having a g spot orgasm by yourself?

no, the thing is, Idon't get that aroused when I am by myself so I don't think I'd be able to have a gspot orgasm by myself.. but that's also me being negative too lol

I know where the gspot is I think, once when I was on top of him it felt like I was going to pee really bad, but for some reason even though I knew I got a little scared. But I think he came or something idk

and when he uses a vibator on me upwards in my vagina, it drives me insane for some reason, idk if it's because he is hitting my gspot

it may not be a bad idea just to finger around to at least find where it is... there is a defininte different feel, ridgey and spongy and it does swell with excitement. Once you feel it then have your bf start massaging it.. do it with fingers a few times to know the feeling. You get a pressure build up like and then you feel like push it out and that's when the squirt happens. It can be just a bit or so intense you might shake and feel like your going to pass out... sounds scary, but its worth it!

Don't expect the same feeling each time... or the same amount of liquid, but the feeling is incredible even if you don't cum so much.

yeah I have messed around in there multiple times, and when I masturbate and get myself off with clitoral stimulation I press upwards and hard against the front wall and it feels really good.

I am just going to have to have him start helping me, and have me achieve this.

It's just annoying when people say 'oh, every woman CAN have a gspot orgasm/squirt' and 'NO not all women can have a gspotorgasm/squirt'

WHICH IS IT!!!!! I am fed up with hearing 2 sides everytime I read things about it.

Archived