Question to girls aged 20-22 or any one past there 20's

Useless19

First read the Director part 1 & 2 on the Friendship and Friends section before it disapears....

and tell me your reaction if you were this girl, how would you react if i called you after 1 year and invited you to my place for dinner (anything she wants to eat, ill cook... seafood, mexican...you name it...

I just want to see her again..... please honest opinion...if you were unsure on going, let me know.... being in the same situation would help....

Please ladies

Well I"m 23 If I have not seem you for a year I dont think I would want to go out with you Well depend on how much I liked you than. You waited maybe too long because within a year she can be with somebody else. This girl has not seem you in a year and if she seem to liked you than she would probally say yes.

well for the people besides snowflake who know now.... and did not have a chance to read the other 2 threads of mine...

she has no bf from the last conversation....

weve always tried to get toghther but, our schedules made it almost impossible.... Ive known her for 10 years, don't know if that makes any diffrence...

If we both stayed the same people we were, when we last saw one another, i dont think that should be a problem...

more feedback please...

Well, I am not a woman and not in the age group, but I would not ask her to dinner at my place either. Dinner at your place is for when you are in a relationship and trusted, i.e. you are not going to be out for just the apres dinner sex and are nto going to force that issue.

From your prior posts, I thought there was a big distance btween you.

Anyway, your first objective has to be to work your way back into her life as someone to talk to. Make contact: call her with incrasing frequency. She'll know what's up and either quickly try to give you the brush off or talk. You need to become of some importance to her. My recommendation would be a few phone calls then a request to see her when you come to near where she is. When you do see her, you need to pay attention to her body language and try to do something fun with her. I don't know where you are or what either of you is like, but dinner might be a lot of pressure, while a couple drinks and shooting a game of pool could be fun and give you a chance to flirt via the competition. If you get a chance to flirt with her, her body language should give her away pro or con.

That's vague, but a start.