I have been going out with my current girlfriend for about two months. I have developed this horrible problem where i cannot see enough of her. When we arent together I get sort of depressed. She is very busy and has little free time, the time she does have she spends mostly with her best friends. I just wish i could be like her and not really care how much time we spend together. Does anyone have any tips to help me not be dependent on her. I hope this is the right forum to post this, im a first time poster and i hope last

I have gone through times where you want to be with your girlfriend as much as possible, so I can relate to your situation. You know that the two of you are close in heart, and you have only known her for two months, so you are still finding out a lot about her. And no doubt you miss her a lot when you are not together.

It sounds like she is taking the relationship a lot more casually than you are. For you to feel less anxious, I think you would get to feel better over time when you have known your girlfriend longer and come to understand how she behaves and reacts in certain situations.

Here communication is important. I used to communicate with my girlfriend every day, and I would get upset if a day passed if I didn't hear from her. But now the expectation is every 4 days due to practical reasons. So time, trust, and getting to know her better is important, and would help you become less depressed I think.

Also, take heart that you are her number 1, she loves you, and vice verse. Hope that helps.

I know you and your girlfriend have only been dating for 2 months, but do you consider yourself to be in love with her? It's obvious that you're more attached than she is, and to a certain degree there's nothing wrong with that. (Except for the fact that it's painful for you) Tell her how you feel and ask her if she could try and assert a little more importance to your relationship...Tell her that you'd be happy if you saw her just a little more often! If she cares about you she'll make an effort. And if she refuses to spend more time with you, than perhaps you should consider breaking up. For a relationship to work, you both need to be on the same page, and by the sound of it you guys are drifting to be chapters apart.

Sincerely,

Cherry