i told him im happy, when im miserable

alixisaloser

Urm I think maybe its best you keep it that way.

Admitting you're miserable isn't going to change anything so I'd say best have him thinking you're happy, even if you're not.

A happy person is always a more attractive person after all - and the best thing for dumpees to do is NOT be that morbid person. Its hard I know, but hey, even if they never come back to us, we do want to remain as much of a 'nice thought' in their minds as possible.

Urm I think maybe its best you keep it that way.

Admitting you're miserable isn't going to change anything so I'd say best have him thinking you're happy, even if you're not.

A happy person is always a more attractive person after all - and the best thing for dumpees to do is NOT be that morbid person. Its hard I know, but hey, even if they never come back to us, we do want to remain as much of a 'nice thought' in their minds as possible.

W-T-F????

what kind of advice is this. no offence. honesty is better. do you really wanna keep staying miserable without him knowing??? i mean come on. you need to speak up and if he gets hurt and dumps you over it, is this really someone you want to be with?? why do people eat crap when they deserve better. Tell him the truth!

W-T-F????

what kind of advice is this. no offence. honesty is better. do you really wanna keep staying miserable without him knowing??? i mean come on. you need to speak up and if he gets hurt and dumps you over it, is this really someone you want to be with?? why do people eat crap when they deserve better. Tell him the truth!

Sorry - Im under the impression he dumped her - already - and when asking if she was happy she said 'yes' even though shes sad about being dumped....

Did I miss something???

If you get dumped, it's pretty obvious that the person who was dumped is NOT HAPPY. hello, they were dumped, who is happy after being dumped.

thereforee I find it totally odd, for the dumper to ask 'are you happy' - the dumper is either 1) thick or 2) feeding off knowing the person he dumped is not happy.

It all depends on the circumstances I suppose - but it sounds like this guy is a bit of a control freak, by the way the OP typed her post...

Archived