JiMmIyZ

if shes coming over i bet she still likes u and if u have had a relationship with her before u shouldnt have a problem just telling her, look, i know we r broken up but i still have feelings for u. Just let the night flow and everything will work out, she might be thinking about how to tell u that she still has feelings for u

Yeah i do agree if she is coming to your house the chances are she has feelngs for you too, don't rush anythng or do things that are too full on but i think if you have had past comunicaation with her it shouldnt be too hard to just turn around and say something like 'do you miss us? the way we used to be together?'

If she says why, tell her because you do and you like her and wish to give you two another go.

Take care

xxx

I've got an ex girlfriend coming around to stay at my place on Friday night (and i still like her obviously) i was just wondering if anyone had some tips on how i can tell her that i do still like her?

Make a physical move. Don't go spilling your guts and making yourself look desperate. Just make a move. I trust you've kissed her before. Do it again. If she refuses then act like it's no big deal and let it (and her) go.

Personally, I don't go back to ex's. They are that way for a reason and there is no sense in rexploring past failures. I move on and learn from the mistakes, not repeat them.

Archived