What's your worst fear?

are you sure thats true? only if someones by your bed side, with you at an accident, helps within euthanasia do you die alone? i dont think so.

and within your mind you could also not die alone, you could feel and think and know it. i mean what happens if its in a split instant you die, completely unexpected, you werent alone, but you may have been having possibly the time of your life.

not everyone dies alone.

kel

p.s. if you dont want something to happen theres usually a way that you can prevent it!

i wanna know why people are having back-and-forth conversations in a topic about fears

good grief...lol

i'm mainly scared of spiders, i mean i've started crying when i see a big one. i'm also scared of clowns, ventriloquist dummies (big time), porcelain dolls (i can't help it, i've just always imagined looking at one, then looking away, then looking at it again only to find it staring right at me...and i don't think it was helped any when my grandmother propped this doll up on the bed in one of the rooms at her house, and i went in there and it was FACING THE DOOR!!!) basically i'm scared of most dolls, and chucky (from child's play) is absolutely horrible.

another thing i'm scared of, is seeing things in the dark that aren't really there...this has never happened, but i'm scared that it will one day (ever watched "the exorcist"? well there's several scenes where you see this demonic face in the darkness...now i close my eyes before i turn my light off)

i don't really fear death, i mean it's gonna happen one day anyway. i DO fear being taken from my boyfriend, or him being taken away from me though. i think i'm scared of dying only in the sense that i wouldn't want other people to have to grieve over me, i don't want them to be upset.

this may sound strange, but i'm scared of people (like a bunch of people that aren't my close friends) giving me their full attention. it makes me turn bright red and i just can't stand it.

but that's about it...oh yea, and a fear of falling