Sex for the first time.....need pointers

hi yall.......

....so my relationship is now to thepoint where my gf has brought uop sex,and we both have agreed that we want to do it...... the only thing is....i am not quite sure all what to do, like the order of event or what posittions and what not......we are both virgins......

like should i start by eating her out, and before she cums, start penetration?

and what kind of positions would be good?

-surfer349

I'm still a virgin, but i've read articles on this on lots of sites. Lots of foreplay buddy. Make it special for her, something she'll look back on fondly. As for positions, something so you can look her in her eyes. Intimacy and romance are key for first time i think. Show her you love her.

Not just eating out, touch, lick whatever (variety is good) all over her body. Treat her like a temple, that kind of thing. Don't focus on the vagina or the breasts, there are lots of erogenous zones around the body. Have fun looking for them.

I don't have a woman's perspective on how much it hurts first time, so maybe someone else will say that kind of thing, but maybe positions where she is on top, so she can adjust entry herself and ease herself into it. I'm not sure about this part of it, so anyone?

yeahh..well it hurt ehh kinda a lot the first time..it hurt the most when he was tryin to get it in..heh it may take a while but yahh you should make out with her..caress her body..then like eat her out a lil bit..then you know..lol make sure shes on the bottom though..cuz it hurts like hell to be on top when youve never done it before..and remember to go slow cuz the first few times it will prolly hurt her..heh

Work at it. Space out what you're doing over weeks, months even.

I'm not saying write out a program, but if you can't please her orally or with your hands, you have no chance to please her with Mr. Happy. Take things incrementally until the point sex is a natural move. Trust me on this, looking back on how me and my girlfriend progressed, if we had jumped straight to sex it would have been horrible for the both of us, her in pain and me apologizing for all the blood.

Instead, since I had been pleasuring her with my fingers for a while, first barely my pinky, then two fingers, then three, it became that much easier for us the first time we made love. There wasn't too much blood and it didn't hurt her that much and by the second time there was no bleeding at all.

Lubrication is key. Foreplay is a must just to physically be able to enter her without it being excruciatingly painful. The tools at your disposal are vast. If you need the extra help get some of that KY jelly stuff. I have always gotten her to cum at least once before penetration. It creates a lot of lube. Women aren't like us, they can keep going (and in my experience, really want to keep going) after they cum.

Don't thrust like a jackrabbit the first time. The first time isn't about pleasing her its about getting her used to it. Similarly, don't go into your first time thinking you will get to cum either; there's a big chance you'll have to stop periodically if it gets too painful for her.

This might be a bit acrobatic, but conventional missionary is probably bad for a first position. I'd suggest the classic kama sutra ankles-resting-on-shoulders with you on top. Helps you see what you're doing.

I pretty much agree with everyone else. Being gentle is a must! I would just start off by kissing, and then maybe move to some foreplay. By that time, she'll be in the mood. It hurts A LOT for the girl for the first time, mostly just when it goes in.. after that it should be fine. But just be very gentle when you bring it into her.. and I would reccomend you on top because it may be too much pressure or be too overwhelming for her if she was to be on top the first time. And when you're having sex with her, just make sure you say cute sincere things like I love you, or you're so beautiful. Stuff like that. And don't forget to cuddle with her afterwards! Haha very important. Good luck and be safe!!

There are many erogenous zones on a person's body, and they differ on every person. Some people like their ears to be kissed, others the inside of the wrists, back of her neck or toes. Ask your partner what he or she likes and dislikes. Put emphasis on getting to know your partner and not on sex.

There are many nerves and erogenous zones in the body, but the most erogenous or sensual zone is the brain.