My Situation Thus Far...

RLW

Sorry to make a second post about the same topic, but a thought this now pertains more to the long distance aspect of things

long story short, a month or two ago i met a girl. Quite simply, Shes amazing, and circumstance would not allow our budding romance to continue unhindered. She moves to new mexico. I am in southern california so it is understood how this can be a problem.

Anyhow, things are not going ideally. We still talk every couple days or so, but its for like 10 minutes, and it seems to be all business. (school, work, etc.) i don't even get an i miss you anymore. everytime I call her, i dont get an answer, but she will still call me when she has a chance. we used to text like crazy throughout the day, but now hardly ever.

the last we spoke of it, she still plans on coming home in december, but now i am not sure. it seems like shes over me but then why would she still call? I understand she's busy with school and work, but i just get an uneasy feeling.

Does it sound like she's over the whole thing?

Don't assume that she has lost interest because things are not as heated as they once were. The fact she's still calling, that there is a consistent contact, shows there is still an interest on her part. The reason I say this is because, I and my bf are fairly long distance and all of our communication is via phone. We used to message all the time also, but rarely do now. Our phone calls used to last for hours...but they are now once a day, every other day and for ten minutes only at a time also. I think the trouble is, is that we have talked everything to death...and there's little left to talk about anymore...lol

I think it's 'normal' for things to die down a bit and when it's been an ongoing thing over months....but it's not lack of interest. The contact would not be as consistent, if it was.

Archived