Guys: what was he thinking?

Caterina

I talked to a male friend lately. FOr some reason, men give me a lottt more insight into male-female situations than women do. I had a friend for three years that I really liked. My male friend told me that this friend hung around three years for two reasons: either I was completely in the friendzone, or he was hoping for sex or a relationship.

I know it wasn't a relationship.

I know he wanted sex, but three years?

So what do you think? What was it?

Well, he was a friend of mine that wanted sex from me eventually, but not a relationship. I told him I couldn't handle the friendship since he acted like a boyfriend, but wasn't. He complimented me and I just thought he liked me even though he said he didn't. It still hurts to think about.

It was easy for him to move on, I think. He stopped talking to me after I asked him to.

I think you acted too slow, you could have asked him more straightforward on what his intentions were. 3 years passed for something you've could have get an answer for within 3 days.

I definetly agree with you.

I waited around hoping that he'd ask me out. I was delusional and looked at everything he did as a sign. God what a waste of three years. I'm still so sad about it.

Archived