dont know what to do anymore

hey im really confused. ive been having a bad week ever since saturday. on saturday i got in a huge fight with my stepfather. he got in my face and i didnt do anything wrong and now my parents are breaking up. also i have a huge crush on this girl and it turns out she likes someone else. i really dont get her me and her talk ALOT. we hold a 8 hour record for a phonecall but yet it seems like every guy she likes either she doesnt talk to so much or is jus for looks. it turns out she told me "ill never see you more than jus like" i was so surprised because everyone thinks she likes me and i like her. i jus got off da phone wit her and told her we needed a break she doesnt know i like her.me and her always fight but lately we've been geting along and i jus like her soo much. i jus gave us a break because i cant handle rejection. i dont know if im doing the right thing. also im on a basketball team and i use to be one of the best ones now im jus struggling i have alot on my mind and i dont know how to clear it. and monday and tuesday we've been takin these tests i never knew we had to take so i flunked them. and my ex girlfriend is about to go out wit some dork and i thought i was over her well i am but i cant stand seeing her wit some dork it gets on my nerves. if someone can please help me out with atleast one thing this would be great thanks

well, i don't know what to tell you about your step dad or your parents because im in that all the time with mine and can't really deal with it, but about that girl, maybe if she knew that you had feelings for her she would like you back. well there is a good thing and a bad thing about that, i wish there was only a good but life hurts sometimes. Lets start with the good thing- she could like you back, or not and you could just stay friends.

the bad thing could be that it freaks her out, but hey if it helps any im a girl and it wouldn't freak me out if one of my friends liked me, i could def keep being friends either way.

well i hope that helped a little. you can pm me any time to talk or ask a question. see ya,

love Qtpie87

timeout is good.

good thing you're giving yourself a break with your girl. let time clear things up between the 2 of you, whether you got a future together or just staying friends who can chat all night.

but you gotta apply that same timeout with your ex too. unless you are thinking of going back to your ex. otherwise, let her live her own life, dork or otherwise. i don't think you'd be too cool if she was out with the best guy in town either!

as for parents, don't worry too much. cos you're just a kid. heh heh. you should just concentrate on your studies, and leave the relationship mess to the adults. let them sort it out. if it's divorce, it's divorce. nothing you can do, nor should you do anything.

in fact, it's quite disturbing that you are losing track of your studies. don't let the other things get to you to the point you don't even have the right sort of friends who'd remind you to study for tests!