Posting the letter here, rather than sending it.

I hate that you gave up on us. The first sign of trouble and you split into the arms of someone you think is right for you. God forbid you actually deal with those feelings rather than cover them up in the arms of another. Not to mention your masked guilt towards me showing up as anger. Funny, you just cant talk to me like yourself anymore. It's the new persona! "You're not good enough" "someone else's feelings are paramount" "I miss the friendship, nothing else." Funny how you said them all out of anger. So here I am, the expense of my heart. I guess it really didnt mean all that much to you anyway, huh? Remember when you told me you adored me, you loved me just as I was? Well I do...

I really want to tell you I hate you,even though you never used this word "hate" to me.

You left me irresponsibly and could not give me a reason until now.I hate you when everytime I made up my mind to give up,you appear again and interrupt my plan.

I can not understand what you want. You said everything is over,you blamed me and said I never listen to you,ok,at last I respect your decision and I give up.But now you told me you still miss me everyday,you are alone and I am the last girl in your life.

Frank,what can I do? It was you who chose to finish our relation and ignored my sadness and misery. But now you tell me you are sad about this,shall I come back to you? I know you will still push me away.

You are much older than me but you are never responsible to our relation. To start or finish, it is not only a word, but you played with it. I accept it without any reasons because I love you so much.I dont want to make you unhappy and I dont want to force you to be with me.

Frank,I really cannot forgive you.I could not forget our last talking,I stood at the corner of the street,tears bathed my face,you yelled to me impatiently.No one should suffer this.I also devoted myself to our relation but you dont care at all.

When you were sick,I took care of you and stayed beside you all the time;

Since the moment we fell in love,I noted down your every msg to me,two notebooks now,never missed anyone;

Everyday I wrote our stories in my diary,when you are not beside me,I try to be good and not make you worried;

I dont like kids at all,but after we talk about marriage,I really want to have a baby with you,I want to establish a perfect family with you and hold your hands for a lifetime;

I knitted our names on your key ring,I painted pictures of us,I chose T-shirts for you,I gave you all my love because I want to make you feel my love is with you all the time,because you are the one who I want to spend my rest life with;

It is meaningless to talk about this now,I still cannot understand why in the morning you told me you love me,in the afternoon you said everything is over.

You havent given me a reason yet and I dont expect your explanation.

Please disappear in my life,I really hate you.

Love does not mean a life sentence. I refuse to be held in prison rather than be set free. If someone leaves me, I assume that the relationship was not filling their needs. No more, no less. It is not all about me. People need the freedom to leave if they change their minds without being cursed or thought of as evil. Saying "I love you" to someone is a gift, not a ball and chain you are tied to forever. Think of the other person's point-of-view, it may take the sting out of things.

Love does not mean a life sentence. I refuse to be held in prison rather than be set free. If someone leaves me, I assume that the relationship was not filling their needs. No more, no less. It is not all about me. People need the freedom to leave if they change their minds without being cursed or thought of as evil. Saying "I love you" to someone is a gift, not a ball and chain you are tied to forever. Think of the other person's point-of-view, it may take the sting out of things.

Depends on how "they left".

For many, we were given mixed signals. I feel for theprevious poster ... in the morning I love you, later Bye Bye.

Good to keep the letters here and kudos to those doing that. Nothing worse than rejection on top of rejection and they won't hear the words anyways.

Archived