Handjob vs. Blowjob?

ashley001

A blowjob is much better in my opinion. As others have said, once you've done it enough times you will know when he is going to cum. My gf knows somehow but won't tell me, she likes to stop right when its about to happen and torture me. So mean.

I've only read about this, but I would guess a BJ is much better.

Do they make condoms that taste good for the blower?

i would never want to blow someone with a condom on, what's the point? i need to taste skin, not latex. But if you're scare of HIV then yeah i guess.

hahahaha hell yes, you are one of the few girls that are like me hahahaa i love you

However, I do like it better if I was told that it was about to happen. My last bf was always really good about that. He also always told me that I didn't have to finish him if I felt weird about it and that I didn't owe him anything if I was just doing it to please him. What a sweetheart.

Can't all guys tell when they are about to cum?

Wow.... there is actually a question as to which a guy prefers?

Well I'm a girl, but I've had this one pounded into my head enough to recite:

BJ, no doubt, with help from the hands, preferably finishing in the mouth...preferably with the girl swallowing.

And it can be hard to get used to at first... knowing when he's going to finish, or fearing him finishing in your mouth at first... but once you get past the fear and just learn to really enjoy HIM enjoying it.... I dunno, honestly it is a huge turn on to me now.

Archived