i need some i ron man

Hey Dave,

Best thing to do is have confidence. Do you know her that well? If you don't know her that well, then the best thing to do, is "Get to know her."

I've found out that girls like to get-to-know the person better before a serious relationship starts off. So try talkin' to her at one stage when her two friends aren't hangin' around her, be confident in the words you.

Ask her if she wants to hang out sometimes, but don't rush it. Best thing to do, is become friends first, and once you feel the time is right, ask her out and await her answer.

Go get her buddy.

Hi,

I am all the way with Blue_Guy here. He's good!!

I would like to add this: What do you have to loose? There is a friendship to gain at least and who knows, may be even more. Even with those two guys around, I would suggest that you walk up to her and make her a compliment once a while. She will absolutely like it, being complemented upon. Everyone does, no matter wether your a man or a woman. So at least you will have her wonder about you.

After doing that a few times, I would talk to her and ask her about her interests (movies? music? sports?). I am sure you can think of more after your read this.

I hope this was of help to you. Should you have more questions, let us know. Good luck!!!

~ SwingFox ~