really need help

Me and my boyfriend live very far apart and we see eachother once a month. We have been together for 5 months and I dont know If I can do this anymore, but I really love him and dont wanna lose him. He really loves me too. I dont know what to do anymore please help me. Oh He asked mr to marrie him and I told him yes.

HELP PLEASE

I honestly don't think either one of you is ready for marriage, I'm sorry but you have way too much living to do. What's the rush. You guys don't have to get married so soon. Sheesh i'm 23 and don't want to be married this young. If you love each other that much then your love will stand the test of time, and years, and College, and more. Give it time..don't rush. You don't want to get married then find out when you are 24 or older that he wasnt the one anyway. Then most of your youth is gone.

I see. That does complicate things.

Well you are very young yet. I have no doubt that you love him very much. But marriage is something that will take you some time to really decide on. You can't get married until you are 18 in most places anyway so you have some time yet.

You mention you don't know if you can do this anymore. Why do you feel this way? Is it because you miss him so much? Or is there something else bothering you?

My advice to people in long distance relationships is make sure to keep the contact up. Call, email, text message, do whatever is necessary to keep communicating. Because once that dies out, so does the relationship. Its very, very hard to make these relationships work. Especially at your ages. It can be done, but it takes lots of effort on both parts.

I hope this helps you some. Maybe knowing more about the situation will help us give you better advice.

avman