saw a mutual friend this morning and stressing over what i said

so this morning i walked to the bus stop on the safe side (where iw ont see the ex) there are 2 bus stops near the beach and i am avoiding the other stop as to not see him or friends this morning i was waiting for the bus enjoying the big surf and a guy came up and went JEN from a different direction and it was a friend mutual friend (more just someone i met through him) anyway he was like hey how are you havent seen u in ages

and i was upbeat being yeah keeping busy blah lah *trying to be positive*

then he asked the inevitable the first time anyones ASKED " HAVE YOU SPOKEN TO XXXX" and i said sharply, no. and he kept going on about how * * * * it is and was and how you just have to try get through it and how he is still in love with this girl (but might i add he has been with a few girls inbetween and i am sitting here thinking u love her yet look at your behaviour anyway he is hoping to reconcile) it was weird he asked me how it happened as he had heard it was a very fukd way for it to happen - so i told him a bit

i didnt go into it much but enough so that ppl know yeah what the ex did was wrong but i didnt even want to be there or have the converstaion and mybus was 12 mins LATE it felt like torture................................. he also seemed to elude to the fact my ex has been with others which i am 90% sure is the case.... but no one wants to know or be left guessing and now im worried he will say to my ex i saw her and shes not doing well

i dont want him to have the satisfaction

Archived