omg im an emotional mess!!!

lux848

i have lost the urge to do anything but think about my ex. her response has been hot and cold.

she told me she cheated on me. i dont feel as hurt cuz i cheated on her. she doesnt know it yet but i think she has suspected it. she's in a rebound with a new guy. i feel really jealous. she told me she wanted us to be back together last night. today i called her to go for a walk with her tonight but she said she's not sure. she's still seeing this new guy.

i have stopped cheating on her (she told me she cheated on me AFTER i stopped cheating on her). but i have a honesty issue. i'd often make small lies to her. she had lied to me numerous times before as well (i found out later).

why do i still want her? im not even 100% attracted to her. i have been trying to think logically but its not working. my emotions run me and i hate it.

im supposed to be studying for an exam 30 days from today but so far i havent done anything cuz i just dont have the urge to do it.

i have been very dishonest. i'm ashamed of myself. i feel like a complete loser. my parents have been investing so much in me and i feel that i let them down. just thinking about letting them down makes me weep.

Agreed. If you're not 100% attracted to her it shouldn't be an issue moving on. Think yourself lucky you're not 100% in love with this girl and then have to deal with her cheating on you.

The best you can do is focus on your exams and, by doing well, you can repay the faith your parents have put in you.

dude this girl is a waste of time! sure you may have messed things up too so think of it as the damage has been done. If you two got back together, one or both of you will probably cheat again. your emotions are running wild because of the combination of things you have going on in your life and take it form me, when one hits rock bottom all you want is someone to comfort you and you will settle for the worst woman for you! thats all it is. your just feelin low. you need to focus on you and everything else except your ex. Let her do her rebound thing. It will bite her in the nub but who cares, you got yor own life to worry about! just think while you are triumphant she will still be at the bottom. FOCUS AND FORCE YOURSELF!

Archived