Getting back slowly?

Taylor527

How do you feel about that? Getting back together with your ex slowly - stop having hard feelings for them and just stay friends. That is what it looks like with my ex and I - we talk about the crap we need to talk about when the time is right but for the most part we have stayed pretty civil and friendly throughout our break up. We right now are both in our rooms just chilling on our computer and we just ordered pizza together. Its strange - but good at the same time.

Do you feel that maybe slowly we will get back together or just stay friends? He was suppose to move out of state now that we don't live together but he decided to find a roommate in my area...

How do you feel about that? Getting back together with your ex slowly - stop having hard feelings for them and just stay friends. That is what it looks like with my ex and I - we talk about the crap we need to talk about when the time is right but for the most part we have stayed pretty civil and friendly throughout our break up. We right now are both in our rooms just chilling on our computer and we just ordered pizza together. Its strange - but good at the same time.

Do you feel that maybe slowly we will get back together or just stay friends? He was suppose to move out of state now that we don't live together but he decided to find a roommate in my area...

Ive been trying to do this with my ex...but it is to awkward...at least for me...we continued doing all the same things just not seeing each other as much. Even sex was being done. I have just gotten tired of it because it seems I am doing a lot of pulling with no results. I have decided to just fall back and let her do the moves. I am worrying about myself

I know what I am about to say may be wrong but...because I feel she has her options open. I am now opening up my options. Regardless...I love her deeply.

We haven't had sex or even kissed since the break up... But last night we was drunk and rubbed my ass and tried to hug me - I just let him... for some unknown reason. I think if I let it we would have sex as well.. but I'm not ready for that just yet. But I do feel we are going to fall into the friends with benefits bucket soon.

We haven't had sex or even kissed since the break up... But last night we was drunk and rubbed my ass and tried to hug me - I just let him... for some unknown reason. I think if I let it we would have sex as well.. but I'm not ready for that just yet. But I do feel we are going to fall into the friends with benefits bucket soon.

Don't do it...keep it at that...FRIENDS. I got to the point where I started feeling like she wanted her cake and eat it too. I am a male...should I be mad at that? No...but I have feelings for her. I was not a good feeling...just be THAT...FRIENDS.

Sounds like a nice convenient "no pain" break up. Heck… hang out with your EX mate until another “relationship” rolls in. Then the “See Ya” speech, “Thanks for everything, you’ve been supportive. WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS.” Right…

I’m not sure but I don’t think that’s a good way to get your relationship back on track or to heal. I’ve generally found that after a break-up the whole friends thing is backed by motive. Either the Dumper saying it for guilt reasons or the Dumpee hoping to hang on to the relationship. Maybe if you were working through your relationship problems but I didn't read that. I read pizza and grabbing your butt when he's drunk.

I’m curious to see what others have to say. Either way I wish you the best of luck.

Archived