How can I subtley flirt?

ispace

Why would you not want her to know? I guess I don't get that part but hey to each their own. You could start with just some small chit chat and through in some nice comments about her hair or eyes or something then change the subject so she doesn't catch on.

Does anybody have any ideas about subtley flirting?

I want her to think I'm interested, but not know I'm interested.

I know what you mean. if you are teasing and making her laugh she'll know you're interested.

Subtley flirting in my view, means conveying a hidden message behind what you say. You can say things directly or implicitally. for example you guys are chatting and she is bragging about her dress or something. you might say "yeah its a nice dress... i like the shoes too! ... anyway" "thats a lovely dress, yeh its amazing what salvation army can do these days"

This is the kindve stuff I want, thank you.

Lean in slightly when she speaks to you, and always smile.

Tilting your head to the left (very slightly) will allow you to seem more attractive (based on psychological-neurological studies) and never cross any part of your body (legs/arms) when in a conversation with her.

Most of all, just a read a book on body language (ie. the definitive book of body language).

Does anybody have any ideas about subtley flirting?

I want her to think I'm interested, but not know I'm interested.

Lightly make fun of her. Don't ever compliment her directly, instead tease her, make her laugh. For example, on the first date with the girl I am seeing now she received a text from a friend saying, "you're wack" ... that's slang for boring, dry etc...it's not offensive though, its slang among friends...she showed me the text and I looked at her and said, "well you are....you are really wack" .. and she laughed, hit me in my arm and a few minutes later said, "you're wack!" all in good fun.

some of the tips have been really helpful, thanks!

it's sometimes hard to remember all these things when around her though, haha.

hopefully eventually itll just become second nature.

I don't want her to know I'm interested because she's a very close friend, and I have a feeling that could distort our relationship.

Archived