Ladies I need the BRUTAL TRUTH even though it may hurt

ConfusedDater

What are the signs that another guy has GRABBED a girl's interest?

My situation is I went out on 2 dates with the girl and since her return back on the 19th, she has not called me, or emailed me first. Can this be a sign of another guy who is SMOOTHER stepping into the pic and grabbing her interest? That is possible right? I mean it may not be intentional but isn't it possible to forget about a person if some other guy is saying and doing all the right things?,

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok CD brutal truth is this...you stress way too much!!!! you work yourself up so much and you overanalyze everything a girl is bound to pick up on that....you need to get some confidence in yourself and RELAX and let things happen...

Ok CD brutal truth is this...you stress way too much!!!! you work yourself up so much and you overanalyze everything a girl is bound to pick up on that....you need to get some confidence in yourself and RELAX and let things happen...

Dating Success="Confidence"

Dating Failures="Low Confidence"

There probably is not another guy. It's been over a week since she has contacted you. Have you contacted her and asked her out again? See by her actions if she really is interested in you or not.

Yes on Tuesday and really didn't like this email the next day when I brung to her attention I called her and she says-

"When you called I was actually talking to my Mom and when I got off the phone just went to sleep"

OK, well WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT NIGHT and TONIGHT??

Dating Success="Confidence"

Dating Failures="Low Confidence"

Nope.

Dating Success = Girl who you vibe with.

Dating Failures = Girl who you don't vibe with.

Failures should never impact your confidence. Some people just don't go well together. It generally has nothing to do with something inherently wrong with the guy or the girl.

Nope.

Dating Success = Girl who you vibe with.

Dating Failures = Girl who you don't vibe with.

Failures should never impact your confidence. Some people just don't go well together. It generally has nothing to do with something inherently wrong with the guy or the girl.

It's obvious from the way you are talking that you are in a relationship.

and clearly that is b/c you don't have any confidence...its cyclical!!!

A guy can have all the confidence in the world and still treat women like crap. I don't think that's the case here; I'm just trying to point out that confidence isn't the key to success it's just a component of it.

One minute I think I'm improving and the next minute I'm feeling low because of NO COMMUNICATION

Give her 'til the weekend. I wouldn't fret about her meeting another guy. Even if she didn't, by that time what she's done isn't respectful to you and she isn't worth your time. And if she did, she should be woman enough to tell you so you can find someone else. Either way, she's not worth your time if she hasn't talked to you by the weekend.

Give her 'til the weekend. I wouldn't fret about her meeting another guy. Even if she didn't, by that time what she's done isn't respectful to you and she isn't worth your time. And if she did, she should be woman enough to tell you so you can find someone else. Either way, she's not worth your time if she hasn't talked to you by the weekend.

I'm just so IRRITATED it was a vacation after the second date, damm we were talking and staying in contact and now nothing.

Don't invest so much emotionally into it until you've been on four or five dates. Up until then, you're still in the "getting to know each other" stage. Have fun with it, enjoy it, and keep the interest going between yourselves, but don't expect it to turn into something too quickly.

Don't invest so much emotionally into it until you've been on four or five dates. Up until then, you're still in the "getting to know each other" stage. Have fun with it, enjoy it, and keep the interest going between yourselves, but don't expect it to turn into something too quickly.

No it's not that I wanted her to be my girlfriend, I just need to start feeling good about myself again and if someone is showing interest I can have confidence. My ego took a beating in 2007 nd it wasn't until the end of the year that things turned around a little. I just want to get better because I'm not getting any younger and I think once I can date atleast 2 girls then I will start being more at ease. I'm sick of being at 0 girls, I want to start being out more and having fun.

No it's not that I wanted her to be my girlfriend, I just need to start feeling good about myself again and if someone is showing interest I can have confidence. My ego took a beating in 2007 nd it wasn't until the end of the year that things turned around a little. I just want to get better because I'm not getting any younger and I think once I can date atleast 2 girls then I will start being more at ease. I'm sick of being at 0 girls, I want to start being out more and having fun.

You shouldn't need girls to feel good about yourself; that's what I was trying to get accross earlier. The people around you don't define who you are. The only person you should be listening to is yourself. Happiness and confidence come from within, not from the people we know or don't know.

You shouldn't need girls to feel good about yourself; that's what I was trying to get accross earlier. The people around you don't define who you are. The only person you should be listening to is yourself. Happiness and confidence come from within, not from the people we know or don't know.

But i need you to step away from your current successful situation and understand that I have not had success with a girl in 8 years. So tell me what you did with this current girl to make it go well so far?? Do u contact her everyday in some form?

Archived