Other areas

joan

My SO is really really into womens feet. He tells me that is the most sexy area of the female body, with its curves and softness. He spends alot of time down there and i know they get him excited. I never really thought of my feet as a powerfull sensual body part until now. Just wonder if other women agree that they are as well as men who have common interests in the female foot.

My ex was into feet and since him i have noticed other men looking in that area from time to time now that i am aware. I would say that most women spend a good deal of time down there making them look good. Plus call attention to them with extremely high heels among other things, so i am not surprised that others do take notice of that area of our bodies.

Married to one.

I have a more complete wardrobe of footwear than I'd ever have left to my own devices, I get free pedicures, and several-times-a-week foot massages.

I don't understand it and it does nothing for me in a sexual sense but with the above benefits, I'm not complaining, either.

For a lot of relationships early in my life it seem like the second place you got to touch on a girl. You would hold hands first, and them some time later you would be sitting on the couch watching a movie and she would put her feet in your lap. Not that i have a fetish for feet but i took them as another level of acceptance with my relationships, so i was glad to be able to touch them. 2 cents worth!!

I wouldn't say it's odd. Women do a *lot* to make their feet attractive. Pedicures, nail polish, sexy shoes that accentuate and "display" women's feet ... clearly they are *supposed* to be attractive, and so it isn't surprising that some men find them a sexual turn on.

Yeh I used to have a foot fetish, it's kinda wore off since I've had a gf.

Whoever said it's rare is wrong, I think it's the second most common fetish! The reason for it though is probably the fact that my first experience with a girl involved our feet!

Yeh I used to have a foot fetish, it's kinda wore off since I've had a gf.

Whoever said it's rare is wrong, I think it's the second most common fetish! The reason for it though is probably the fact that my first experience with a girl involved our feet!

i think it's more rare than you think. most guys will say they are a butt man or a boob man. guaranteed.

As a woman, I think a woman's feet can definitely complete her overall look and make her look and feel very sensual.

Imagine in your mind your perfect woman as she is laying in your arms and rubbing her soft manicured feet against your legs. Now imagine her toenails cutting you, or dry heels scratching against you shin--not the same feeling huh?

so pink is it that obvious when guys are looking down there?? Isnt that one of the many reasons they make mirror sun glasses!!! LMAO

yes obvious lol. they just look down they dont seem to be able to control it. it's kinda like when you look at a girl with big boobs. you cant help it but they're there and theyre HUGE! hahahaha.

Well its just not looking at the girls foot no mind you, there are soooo many different shoes and nail colors out there anymore, somtimes its just like wow those are different!! I would also have to agree pink that huge boobs get looked at buy guys as well as gals!!!

i can safely say i have no interest in feet, and nor does anyone i know

i cant see them being nice, they are in shoes of some kind all day and are known for being a very smelly part of the body, i cant understand how you could like them on the same scale as boobs, let alone suck them !

Archived