judyness

Okay don't know what to title this! As in my other thread about this one guy, he sent me a text (few days ago), and because of a text and of the lack of communication we have now, I just don't believe it. Still puzzles me and is annoying me now, as in driving me crazy!!!!!! He said hes almost done paying off his school loan and he may be able to come out and see me in a few months. In shock yes, even though I absolutely don't believe it. He said he misses me, yet I don't believe any of this bsss. Well for one if you pay off your loan you'll want money for your next school, its a dr degree so you need $$ to pay that off in the long run, moving expenses its out of state, for yourself etc. So him saying he may come out here is more of a I don't believe it at all, yet I'm going insane over it because of a 2% maybe chance he will. Deep down I have this incredibly deep deep feelings for him, too deep. He texted me that, it just really got to me. I thought and thought of it, if he says he wants to come, has money or what not, my response has to be that he would come out here for the fun of it and I just can't handle knowing he come out for a few days then once again nothing. I can't handle it at all that nothing would come of it because he is so busy with school etc. The first time was way too difficult to say goodbye and I still haven't gotten over him, I can't go through that again. Yet I want to see him so badly, yet this is a 2% chance.

See driving myself crazy, someone talk some sense into me.

Judyness,

I know this is your name but I am going to call you sweetheart because that is what you sound like. If this boy texted you it is because he was thinking of you, and that in itself is missing you. Have you stopped to contemplate this at all? You are still on his mind too! Think about this and let yourself feel good, afterall there is NOTHING else you can gain control over to make things happen your way. Don`t fret about the other things they will take care of themselves.

Have fun sweetheart, and remember your a girl, if you play your cards right, you can have any man playing by your rules.

Archived