When's the best time to ask someone out?

DaXMan

I'm just seaching the scene for girls at my school now, but I wanted to see what you guys thought of this question that's been puzzling me- When is the best time to ask a girl out, in terms of how long you've known her or other factors, mainly fate such as time of year? If I meet a new person, I want to wait a little bit so she gets to know me, but I somehow waited too long the last two times in particular (around 1.5-2.5 months). I just was curious because I feel this also helps in getting a gf other than her feelings towards you. Any advice would be extremely helpful.

I would say that it takes at least 1.5 months to know the person in order to ask them out. I would say that 1.5 months is just the right waiting time. As about asking girls out in school. Here it is aske them when they are alone. Never ask them around friends. Ask a girl out whenever you feel the time is right that's what I would do. Hope I helped. See what other people say.

Some of it depends on how much time you're able to spend talking to and getting to know her - a girl you have classes with and end up talking to at lunch, sharing study notes and stuff, you don't have to wait so long as one you only get to say hello in passing, or only on occasion hanging with a group. When she seems really at ease talking to you and appears to enjoy your company - don't spend too much time watching and doing nothing, at least give her some signals you'd be interested in getting to know her outside school, even if it's a study date or asking her if like to go somewhere you're going with friends and making cute comments - if she's interested she'll be watching too, so make sure there's a little something to notice!

Depends on the kind of person really. If you're a easy going person that's not afraid of rejection or being dump then ask them out straight away, you'll learn things about them way faster, not just as a friend but as a partner too, what you eventually want to establish.

If it doesn't work out in the end, you can still be friends if you like their personality.

Happy Heb