What does it mean to a guy..

you_know

So tonight I was with my new guy and I started my period today..so no sex. However I did give him head. I swallowed. I just got out of a four year relationship and never swallowed. I was just wondering what a guy thinks when a girl does swallow. I don't really wanna ask him =)

Without divulging too much information..it's awesome, hot, shows a lot of trust to me...

And there's NOTHING wrong with asking/talking to the person you're sleeping/dating/whatever'ing ....yeah I know it seems weird being that open with someone about those topics, but with my last g/f, she was very open about those sorts of things, and our sex was/(is) awesome...

can i ask why? It seems odd to me haha

Well...it's a turn-on, and no mess...

You've had sex I presume...right?

So...think about it like this, when you have sex, even with a condom, and you and you're man are about to orgasm simultaneously....pullling out, kinda kills the experience...but if he doesn't pull out and you both keep going til you pass out over one another....it's a lot better...

so...take that process, and apply it to oral...

My guy loves to finish in my mouth and have me swallow, he says it just shows him how much i am into him. I think its a guy confidence thing, even thou he doesnt want to kiss me after!!! I for one dont understand that part of it!

My guy loves to finish in my mouth and have me swallow, he says it just shows him how much i am into him. I think its a guy confidence thing, even thou he doesnt want to kiss me after!!! I for one dont understand that part of it!

yeah, agreed with that...it's trust, she cares enough about him to do it to please him...

I'll kiss my g/f after...but I will admit I don't love doing it, to answer your question it's because I don't really find it to be a turn on to taste myself in that way...not many guys really will...

this begs me to ask the question...for i think most guys the thought of kissing right after would seem a bit repulsive does this hold true for women...i mean if you gush a little and we were to make out with you right after? would it make you squeamish if he had a little different taste to him then he did 5 minutes ago? or would you be like...oh so thats what i taste like...hmm not bad...lol....but yes i think for most guys kissing right after brings up our deep seated fear of homosexuality...that is...what if we like the taste that means we like our own cum that means we like cum...that means were GAY!!!....i think its that line of thought that makes kissing after for a guy a turn off but it seems in general women dont have the same homophobe issues.

lol...not getting pissy i was just trying to give some insight into the male mind in where a guys squeamishness comes from...for me its just a matter of fact and i dont mean an hour but at least finish swallowing first lol..

Haha sorry I didn't mean you personally were getting pissy, just the male populace. If they kiss the girl after and get grossed out, what did you expect basically.

Oh yeah finish swallowing definitely, but there is still an after taste.

haha ya guess im one of those populace id rather just avoid it for a little while...usually ill use a little down time doing some nibbling and suckling on her breast and just take my time and go down on her to allow for any residual after taste to dissipate over time...but it works in her favor and im hearing no complaints thus far.

So tonight I was with my new guy and I started my period today..so no sex. However I did give him head. I swallowed. I just got out of a four year relationship and never swallowed. I was just wondering what a guy thinks when a girl does swallow. I don't really wanna ask him =)

he thinks "wow she swallows".....i doubt if that will happen when i get married

There have been a few times when I lost control of myself when recieving oral from my ex. I knew she didn't like the taste of it so thereforeeee I didn't expect her to swallow, but sometimes it would just feel too good to tell her to stop and i'd just go in her mouth. I'd feel evel doing it but she never really got mad it me, I think she only got mad once, and she got back at me by spitting it on me.

But seriously, to me it doesn't really matter if she swallows and if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to.

As far as kissing afterward, I don't mind at all. After I would give oral to her though... different story, but I showed her once that it wasn't that bad and she eventually began getting used to kissing me after I gave oral.

Archived